- Receiving, checking, storing the inventory.
- Packing of customer orders, processing inventory for delivery.
- Safe loading and unloading of export containers.
- Manual handling of inventory.
- Adding and/or changing labels on goods to meet order requirements.
- General warehouse housekeeping and maintenance.
- Other ad-hoc admin duties as required.
- Previous warehouse training or experience.
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Forklift licence (desired, but not required)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to uphold all safety and work rules, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams.
Monday – Friday 9:30 am to 6:30 pm, Saturday 9.30 am to 1:30 pm
$2200 – $2500
Offered Salary$2,000 - $3,000