- Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor
- Continuously motivate sales team to meet assigned sales and productivity goals
- Suggest in-store events/activities that will continue to grow clientele, with particular emphasis placed on building local market clientele
- Be aware of local trading environment, market trends and its impact on our sales, including competitors’ trading activities and business strategy
- Regularly evaluate the sales and customer service skills of staff, provide coaching on skills improvement where necessary.
- Monitors and assists sales staff development by providing on-the-job training, etc.
- Understand and analyses the business needs, productivity, KPIs and provide business insights
- Lead the execution of retail excellence standards
- Address and action performance management issues in a timely manner through consistent feedback
- Assess team capabilities and build robust succession plan for the store, with identified High Potential talents and design of development plans
- Motivated team player with cheerful disposition and strong desire to achieve.
- Possess good communication skills and be sales driven.
- Comfortable to work in fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work retail hours (e.g., shift work, public holidays and weekends).
- Diploma and above.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in related field is required.
- Prior experience iN ready to wear environment is a must.
Salary: $4,100 – $4,500 a month
Job Type: Full-time
Offered Salary$0 - $500