- Managing sales and operations through on-site assistance.
- Achieve sales targets and improve the sales of the company.
- Lead a sales and marketing team and facilitate team’s growth.
- Assist immediate manager in projects and marketing planning.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Minimum O’ Levels, Diploma/ Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
Promotion to permanent employee
Additional Company Information
Registration No. 202200414K
Company Size : 1 – 50 Employees
Industry : Information Technology
Benefits & Others :
Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Casual formal
Related Jobs (33)
Retail Sales Assistant (Full Time/Part Time) │ Up to $2400 + High Commission on September 11, 2023 Full Time Part Time