- Manage and promote the retail products to achieve profitability objectives.
- Solicit new walk-in customers from all possible channels and maintain existing customers’ satisfaction level.
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services).
- Recommend and execute effective marketing and promotion programmes to generate customer awareness and sales.
- To assist in ordering / maintaining / monitoring of stocks and inventory control.
- Manage returns of merchandise.
- Coordinate with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services.
- Minimum Diploma in Business/Marketing or equivalent.
- Proven work experience as a Retail Executive, Sales Associate or similar role.
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments.
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures.
- Flexibility to work various shifts.
- Fixed Basic salary
- 13th month salary
- Performance bonus
- Professional development
Regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted from our HR recruiter.
Related Jobs (33)
Retail Sales Assistant (Full Time/Part Time) │ Up to $2400 + High Commission on September 11, 2023 Full Time Part Time