1) Read and interpret engineering prints/specifications, electronics/electrical schematics, manufacturing manuals, and/or verbal/written instructions to determine necessary assembly of machine.
2) Troubleshoot electrical controls utilizing Multimeter, Amp meter etc
3) Knowledge of PCBA trouble-shooting and repair using tools like Oscilloscope and soldering tools.
4) Plan assembly procedures and methods to assure efficient and timely progress.
5) Assemble complex mechanical units where a high degree of problem-solving and extreme care, skilled workmanship, and accuracy are required to meet strict inspection, testing and operating specifications.
6) Position, erect, align, level; position sub-assemblies, units, and separates components and integrate their operations; perform fitting, aligning, timing, calibrating, and other operations incidental to the mechanical assembly of the machine.
7) Use a variety of hand and power tools.
8) Inspect parts for proper machining finish and dimensions; check sub-assemblies and units.
9) Perform technical service & support at customer’s premises, as part of the contractual agreement between Company and the respective customers.
10) To perform other related job functions as and when directed by the Manager
1) Diploma in Electrical/ Electronic, ITE/ NTC/ NITEC
Min 2 years experiences in similar manufacturing capabilities
1) S$2800 – S$3900 ( 44 Hrs) depends on experiences
Monday – Friday : 8 am – 5.30 pm ( 44 hrs )
Company also provides 8 am – 8 pm Monday – Friday for those who wish to earn more Over Time Pay
Offered Salary$3,000 - $4,000