Selected candidates may be assigned to the respective section to perform the below tasks:
a) Quality Control Section
1) Carry out incoming checks for parts received from customer side.
2) Perform parts measurement and make sure all measurement is in specification.
3) Carry out final inspection process.
4) Carry out final packaging process.
5) Responsible for quality of product.
6) Responsible for in-process & outgoing quality control
b) Clean Room Section
1) Carry out ultrasonic cleaning process.
2) Carry out De-ionized water cleaning process.
3) Carry out oven baking process.
4) Carry out packaging process.
c) Chemical – Mechanical – Polishing (CMP) Section
1) Prepare the chemical solutions and tools.
2) Carry out the chemical cleaning process.
3) Closely follow chemical recipe formulation & execute cleaning process as per standards work instructions.
4) Transfer completed parts to the next department/process.
5) Support to De-ionized water production, waste water treatment and scrubber running.
6) Carry out polishing & masking process.
7) Carry out blasting process.
8) Carry out thermal spraying process.
1) Minimum technical high school certificate
2) No relevant working experience is required
3) OJT will be provided
4) Hardworking & good attendance records
5) Willing to work overtime
6) No allergy to chemical
7) Able to carry heavy load
8) Basic computer knowledge & perform simple data entry
9) Positive working attitude & good sense of responsibility
10) Good eyesight & have mindset of good quality control of product
Offered Salary$2,000 - $3,000