G.S Pte Ltd
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices.
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency.
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant.
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives.
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability.
- Manage budgets and forecasts.
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs.
- Recruit, train and supervise staff.
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service.
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role.
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Experience budgeting and forecasting.
- Familiarity with business and financial principles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership ability.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Experience in Operations Management or related fields.
Salary: $5,500.00 – $6,000.00 per month
Supplemental pay types:
13th month salary
Offered Salary$0 - $500