A Mechanical Fitter/Technician is required to perform servicing & repair of plant & equipment from the petrochemical companies.
Required Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- To use all types of measurement Tools, such inside/outside micrometer, Vernier Calliper, etc.
- To use all types of hand Tools such as hammer, chisel, hand drill, hand grinder, etc.
- To carry out precision dimension measurement and reporting
- Good working knowledge and understanding of critical components
- Disassemble and assemble all types of static and rotating equipment such as pump, mixer
- To read and understand instructions manual/drawings
The candidate should have 3 years’ experience in an engineering workshop repairing static or rotating equipment.
He/She should possess a Secondary/Vocational qualification and have attended relevant training in understanding engineering drawings & mechanical fitting.
Salary Range: S$2000 to S$2800
Benefits: AWS, Performance Bonus