1. Responsible for ensuring parts availability and contribute to optimal inventory control to meet monthly engine production targets.
2. Issuing of purchase orders and management of parts for New, Overhaul, Exchange or Repair to ensure an effective linear flow of materials needed for engines at assembly.
3. Monitor part shortages and delivery to meet engine production targets.
4. Review and carry out appropriate action for open purchase orders.
5. Reconciliation of invoices discrepancies (DFM).
6. Liaise with vendors on defect parts for resolution (DR report).
7. Participate in projects leading to procurement and inventory control improvement.
8. Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
1. Work in accordance with accepted safe and environmental practices
2. Report unsafe conditions and practices
3. Support achievement of EH&S goals and objectives
4. Comply with EH&S rules, policies and procedures
5. Attend required trainings
Job Entry Requirement:
a. Preferably have good knowledge in engine build specs and parts conformity
b. Meticulous and detail oriented
c. Is a team player, result-oriented and self-motivated in a fast-paced environment
d. Possesses good interpersonal and communication skills (English), spoken and written
5 Days’ work week, Monday to Friday
Salary: Up to S$3,500