ABOUT THE ROLE:
The role will embark on an exciting journey as part of the Operations Team. In this role, individuals will be provided with opportunities to learn about the management of drink stall within the food courts or coffeeshop, from the exterior façade to the internal hygiene, inventory control, profitability and operation efficiency.
F&B (Food & Beverage) Supervisor
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and ensure smooth operation of the Drink stall within the food court or coffeeshop.
- Manage transactions with customers’ order using cash registers / Point-of-Sale (POS) Systems.
- Collection of payments whether in cash, credit card, coupon, Net card, cashless payment, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service by maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Ability to follow company SOPs, operational workflows and guidelines when preparing and serving food and beverage items at assigned counters such as Desserts, Dim Sums, Drinks, Fruits or A Taste of Nanyang.
- Ensure product wastage is controlled to meet the product’s gross profit (GP) target
- Drive sales performance through upselling and cost control.
- Responsible to drive sales performance by upselling, cost control and developing new product.
- Monitor and control the supply levels of perishable and non-perishable items, plan a schedule for ordering and process orders using the e-PR system.
- Conduct monthly stock-take and ensure supply comply with First-In-First-Out (FIFO) inventory guide.
- Understudy F&B supervisor on planning work schedule of the team to ensure effective schedule to achieve productivity and salary budget.
- Understudy F&B supervisor on recruitment, training and developing of F&B staff.
- Involve in creating new in-house product.
- Ensure stalls comply with all necessary hygiene, health and safety, and licensing requirements.
- Extensive classroom training & on-the-job training will be provided to ensure new joiners’ learning and exposure to the company.
- With passion in working F&B industry and its operational processes.
- Degree in F&B, supply chain or related disciplines
- Ability to foster positive working relationships
- Strong leadership quality with excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Basic computer literacy including Microsoft Office and Google Suite
LOCATION / OTHERS:
- 6 days work week, non-rotating shift
- Working environment: Food Court/Coffee Shop