A Global Logistics Provider
【What will you be working on】
- Prepare Letter of Credit & final shipping documents.
- Prepare Permits and other relevant Applications/Declaration.
- Follow up with ongoing jobs and monitor till completion.
- Support Sales and Service team with any deliveries of products locally and overseas.
- Work closely with the Front office and Order Entry Specialist Team in APAC Region.
- Book freight with nominated carriers based on the customer’s carrier routine guide.
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction.
- Provide quotations on other services such as warehousing and transportation and documentation services.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations to ensure prompt delivery.
【What we are looking for】
- Proven experience as logistics coordinator.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Able to work independently and multi-tasking
- Diploma in Supply Chain, Logistics preferred
【What we are offering】
- Flexible schedule
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Excellent Welfare & Benefits
- AWS + Variable Bonus
- Basic up to $2200 + Allowances + OT
Offered Salary$0 - $500