Our Client: An IT Solutions Agency which provides a wide variety of IT infrastructure, cyber security, workloads and mundane day-to-day IT tasks.
They are currently seeking experienced and passionate IT Support Specialists who are keen to work and grow together.
- Providing IT assistance to staff and customers.
- Monitor system logs and activity on all servers and network devices.
- Updating computer software as well as upgrading hardware and systems.
- Maintaining databases and ensuring system security.
- Provide support to clients / users over phone or via email.
- Work with vendors to resolve technical issues or supply and install equipment.
- Work with other team members to coordinate proper dissemination of information and follow up on handing over of duties.
- Keeping track of technological advancements and trends in IT support.
- To perform other IT related duties when assigned by the management.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or a related subject.
- Min 3 years of experience as an IT support specialist.
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networks.
- Knowledge of Router setup and configuration (e.g. Ip address configure, DHCP, WiFi, and etc.)
- Knowledge of NAS Setup, configuration, maintenance (Qnap, Synology, and etc)
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Professional development
- Promotion to permanent employee