Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Conceptualise, design and produce artwork for digital and print.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to produce compelling visuals and videos for our brand portfolio.
- Communicate with external partners on joint-venture campaigns, to align third-party brand guidelines with in-house brand guidelines.
- Keep up-to-date of emerging design and marketing trends
- A developed eye for layouts and typography, with a natural finesse for colours and composition.
- Passionate about great design and crafting inspiring material.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premier Pro).
- Excellent project management skills to work on several projects simultaneously and independently.
- Self-motivated, organised and meticulous.
- Positive team player with good communications skills.
- Education/ Professional
Salary: $2,500 – $3,500 a month
Job Type: Part-time, Permanent
Offered Salary$0 - $500