A leading financial service firm
- Conduct financial forecasting, reporting, and track operational metrics.
- Develop financial models to support valuation, planning, and forecasting.
- Carry out market research, data mining, and business intelligence activities.
- Identify trends, advise companies and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst based on sound analysis.
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function.
- Undertake any assigned special projects on an ad hoc basis.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in financial planning & analysis or cost management.
- Finance/Accounting qualifications.
- Proficient in report writing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and navigate through ambiguity and complexity.
- Fixed Basic salary
- Allowance + Incentives
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Structured training program