- Oversee and Execute day-to-day operations of the Company’s E-Commerce website
- Collate and coordinate product, imagery and product information for uploading into e-Commerce sites.
- Administrate and responsible for e-Commerce platforms and all the online contents and pricings.
- Execute e-Commerce activities for key sales events and promotions and to closely monitor the sales, promotions, marketing and social media activities over the Company’s e-commerce and other digital platforms.
- Inspecting and uploading customers’ product reviews.
- Inspecting landing pages, product information, checkout options, and all other pertinent website-related systems to ensure their visual appeal, accuracy, and ease of use.
- Support the eCommerce operation team in the processing of ecommerce orders when necessary.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Management.
- Diploma in Mass Communication, Public Relations, Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in e-Commerce, with good knowledge of the e-Commerce landscape in Singapore.
- Good to have experience with CS-Cart/WordPress or other content management systems.
- Able to converse in Chinese as there will be mandarin speaking associates to liaise in operations and chinese written marketing articles to work on.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Able to drive progress independently.
- Annual + Medical leave
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Woke life balance environment
📎 Do include your portfolio & CV during submission.
Offered Salary$2,000 - $3,000