- 5-day work week
- Medical and Outpatient Benefits
- Company performance incentive
- Annual leave from 11 days
- Birthday Leave
- Excellent learning and career progression opportunities
- Yearly Increment
- Opportunity to learn across all marketing platforms
- Walking distance from MRT Station
- Salary : 3K – 5K
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Digital Marketing Executive will develop and oversee marketing initiatives to promote skin care products and services of Company. You are must be creative, analytical, and digital savvy.
Job Scope & Responsibilities:
- Manage our LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram accounts & eCommerce platform (eStore)
- Write content for the website, social media accounts, news releases & brochures
- Manage brands activities for retail and eCommerce channels in Singapore
- Planning and execution of plans & marketing strategies/campaigns
- Develop and execute all digital marketing, including SEO / SEM, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Content creation and maintaining our social media presence (including uploading of flyers, posters, photos, and videos) on all integrated media platforms
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and evaluate emerging technologies for adoption
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure smooth development and performance of the eCommerce website
- Demonstrate years of working experience in a Retail & eCommerce industrial trading environment
- Design high-quality creatives for all media formats including print media and artwork for online ad banners, mobile banners, infographics, social media, brochures, GIFs, and other promotional materials
- Strong focus on ROI analysis to develop strategic & tactical plans that can drive the expansion of online penetration and channel development
- The ability to create professional video production & editing is a must; and editing of 3rd party content with original visuals
- Compose videos/photos that are both verbally and visually compelling
- Stays updated with the latest social media trends, best practices, and technology
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related disciplines.
- 2 to 3 years’ hands-on working experience in CRM and digital marketing, including social media platform, is essential. Experience on e-commerce is an advantage.
- Knowledge of these digital, database, analytics & CRM tools is an advantage – Google Analytics, Oracle DB, Capillary, Adobe Marketing Cloud etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organized, meticulous, and able to work under pressure.
- A self-starter, willing to explore new and creative marketing ideas
- Collaborative attitude with strong interpersonal skills and resourceful
- Career Level : Senior Executive
- Qualification : Degree in Marketing
- Years of Experience : 2 years
- Job Type : Full-Time
Additional Company Information
- Registration No. 201006966N
- Company Size : 1 – 50 Employees
- Industry : Grooming / Beauty / Fitness
- Benefits & Others :
- Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Casual formal
Offered Salary$0 - $500