- Assist in the development of an overall Marketing Plan, including focus on digital marketing.
- Assist in drafting and editing marketing and communication materials for internal and external platforms..
- Create engaging and creative content for publications, collaterals and social media to promote events and activities, and enhance engagement.
- Support individual departments in developing creative content.
- Assist in planning and implementing communication strategies and campaigns for traditional and digital marketing.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related fields.
- Min 2-3 years of experience working in similar roles and positions.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Able to think out of the box, work independently, meticulous with an eye for details.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing principles and knowledge of SEM and SEO.
Salary: $2500 – $3000
Offered Salary$2,000 - $3,000