- Answering phone and message enquiries in a timely manner
- Making appointments for patient
- Following up on patient appointments
- Checking emails
- Dispensing medication and giving post surgery instructions
- Claims submission
- Data entry and admin duties
- General housekeeping
- Participate in team meetings and training
- Warm and caring personality
- Ability to speak and type in a professional setting
- Ability to multitask
- Relevant experience preferred but not necessary.
5 days work week (08.30a.m. to 06.30p.m.)
Sunday and PH Off
Kindly send in your Resume in *MS Words Format*
(NOTE: The following information should be Included in the Resume. Thank you)
- Date of Availability
- Detailed Job Scope
- Reason for Leaving for All Employments
- Salary Expectation
Shortlisted candidates will be notified for an Interview.
Please forward your resume to Mr Lex Ong Shee Hean (R1106602) : email@example.com
Call Strategy Solutions Services at 62263361.
We will be most glad to assist you.
MOM License: 09C3018