- Organise and conduct regular credit & AR review meetings with BUs / sales departments to close out all delinquent accounts.
- Follow up and communicate with customers.
- Review and process new customer account applications.
- Maintain and update particulars and credit limits of customer accounts in SAP.
- Monitor daily sales transactions for credit holds in SAP and communicate with sales department to address overdue issues.
- Disseminate or circulate invoices, statements of accounts, reminder and confirmation letters.
- Perform customer account reconciliations and confirmations.
- Prepare regular collections and AR status reports for management and for HQ.
- Liaise with insurer and apply for trade credit insurance for customer accounts with credit terms.
- Liaise with banks in respect of bank guarantees including but not limited to letters of credit.
- Act as key AR and billing liaison person for overseas shared service centre.
- Check supporting documents to carry out billings to customers.
- Min 1 year relevant working experience.
- Proficient in MS software including Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Working experience with Letters of Credit is desired
- SAP working experience is preferred
- Communicate with customers and insurer tactfully and professionally.
- Prioritize issues, have sense of urgency and ownership of tasks.
- Comfortable working closely with different departments and shared service centre simultaneously.
Kindly send in your Resume in *MS Words Format*
(NOTE: The following information should be Included in the Resume. Thank you)
- Date of Availability
- Detailed Job Scope
- Reason for Leaving for All Employments
- Salary Expectation
Shortlisted candidates will be notified for an Interview.
Please forward your resume to Mr Lex Ong Shee Hean (R1106602) : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Strategy Solutions Services at 62263361
We will be most glad to assist you.
MOM License: 09C3018