- Assists in the AR collection for the company.
- Monitor, update and follow up closely with customers on overdue payment.
- Work closely and developing good relationship with corresponding departments to resolve client disputes.
- Liaison with customer on request such as certified invoices, statements of accounts and etc.
- Review customers’ request for toners based on contracts, expiry date, last stock issued, meter reading and any outstanding payment before superior approval.
- Processing of chargeable and non-chargeable consumables orders for end user customer.
- Handling of phone calls enquiry requesting for consumables and service.
- Preparation of Material Transfer documents.
- Min GCE ‘N’/ ‘O’/ ‘A’ Level, ITE or Diploma holders.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Independent and able to multi-task.
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
- Prior experience in collection/ sales administrative support duties is preferred.
- Able to work late during month end.
Kindly send in your Resume in *MS Words Format*
(NOTE: The following information should be Included in the Resume. Thank you)
- Date of Availability
- Detailed Job Scope
- Reason for Leaving for All Employments
- Salary Expectation
Shortlisted candidates will be notified for an Interview.
Please forward your resume to Mr Lex Ong Shee Hean (R1106602) : email@example.com
Call Strategy Solutions Services at 62263361
We will be most glad to assist you.
MOM License: 09C3018