• Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
• Researching prospects and generating leads.
• Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
• Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
• Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
• Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
• Building and maintaining a CRM database.
• Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
• Participating in sales team meetings.
• Basic knowledge on software
• Entry level candidates is welcome to apply.
• Strong verbal and written communicator.
• Excellent phone and presentation skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
• Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
• Basic salary plus commission.
• Continuous Trainings provided.
• Work-life balance, friendly work culture.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for applying.
Offered Salary$ 1,000 - $2,000
Related Jobs (33)
Retail Sales Assistant (Full Time/Part Time) │ Up to $2400 + High Commission on September 11, 2023 Full Time Part Time