A leading financial service firm
- Analysing the client’s (SMEs, local company) financial strengths, challenges, and growth and providing regular feedback.
- Providing the business with sound advisory services to help build new capabilities in achieving growth.
- Provide unbiased advice and information to clients to address business queries in the areas of marketing, business development, productivity, human resource, etc.
- Offering mentoring and coaching to help a business through changes.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on market trends, insights, and product knowledge on assistance schemes.
- Identifying opportunities for future business development and expansion in the market.
- Bachelor Degree in business administration, finance, or similar.
- Previous experience working as a business advisor in a related industry.
- Advanced knowledge of business operations and strategic planning.
- Proficiency in analysing budgets and preparing financial reports.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and branding.
- Fixed Basic salary
- Allowance + Incentives
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Structured training program
Offered Salary$0 - $500