- Analyse brand positioning and audience insights and translate them into improvements in our channels.
- Manage the ecommerce business by planning and creating online and offline marketing content, campaigns and promotions.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns (online & offline) of assigned brands.
- Track, analyse and report performance of marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with designers to develop creative and effective visuals for online and offline platforms.
- Responsible for content creation including design, copywrite and proofread of marketing materials and packaging in both English and Chinese.
- Support brand manager in marketing-related activities.
- Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication, Public Relations, Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in brand marketing or product marketing.
- Proficient in MS Office, Adobe Illustrator and all popular social media platforms.
- Tech-savvy with knowledge of SEO, SEM & GA.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, resourceful, has initiative and self-motivation, and able to manage multiple brand campaign deadlines.
- Annual + Medical leave
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Woke life balance environment
📎 Do include your portfolio & CV during submission.
Offered Salary$2,000 - $3,000