- Drive and improve all supply chain KPIs relevant to stores to maximise commercial performance
- Coach frontline team to ensure accuracy in stock ordering.
- Ensure all Purchase Order & Returns are processed timely.
- Manage and execute an effective order fulfilment process in accordance to business needs.
- Manage distribution optimization.
- Manage end to end supply chain processes from planning, inbound and outbound delivery, Distribution, transportation services, inventory planning and systems.
- Manage development and implementation of omnichannel capabilities through enhancement of planning systems and processes.
- Manage logistics related documents and activities with local 3PL and key stakeholders to deliver operational excellence.
- Key point of contact and escalation for SG Supply Chain related matters for different cross functional teams supporting the stores network.
- Accountability in inventory mix and holding in all offline stores.
- Manage aging and returns and a healthy and productive merchandise mix based on sales trend.
- Optimise inventory levels in all stores and SIN Domestic to ensure supply continuity.
- Maintain optimal inventory in all doors to facilitate timely shipment and delivery, thereby maximising customer satisfaction and minimising cost.
- Manage all stock forecasting for SG Domestic business to meet commercial needs.
- Identify and communicate risks and opportunities related to product and inventory during internal meets with cross functional and frontline teams.
- Engage in regular meetings with internal departments to review existing forecasts and to anticipate forward business needs.
- Timely identification and clearly defined action plans to address all business risks and opportunities.
Retail Planning – Commercial
- Use data to create meaningful analysis and reports to track business performance and to evaluate risks and opportunities.
- Optimise sell-out, ensuring SISO balance
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy in all reporting.
- Improvise, develop or utilise tools to deliver speedy and efficient analysis for the business.
- Support business planning and KPI setting in collaboration with cross functional teams
- Optimise merchandise mix and manage store capacity planning process for all stores
- Provide strategic actions (risks and opportunities) and recommendations based on analysis of current and future trending to drive optimise sales and profitability.
- Min 2-3 years of experience in a similar capacity.
- Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Digitally savvy (social media, e-learning platforms)
- Good organisation and skills, attention to details.
- Able to work with all levels of staff
- Ability to coach and work with a diverse team of individuals.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Able to work on weekends during store setups and openings.
Kindly email your Resume in *MS Words Format* to Mr Lex Ong Shee Hean (R1106602): email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
(NOTE: The following information should be Included in the Resume. Thank you)
- Date of Availability
- Detailed Job Scope
- Reason for Leaving for All Employments
- Salary Expectation
Call Strategy Solutions Services at 62263361
We will be most glad to assist you.
MOM License: 09C3018