We are seeking an Auditor to join our team and provide support to our department. In this role, you will be responsible for examining client’s financial statements for accuracy and legal compliance, preparing tax returns and analysing account books and accounting systems for corporations to ensure efficiency and accuracy of transactions and assets.
Auditor / 5 days / Central
Company : Accounting Firm
Salary : $6000 – $8000
- Manage and coordinate client audit plans and fieldwork including financial and operational audits.
- Audit planning, system review documentation; carry out audit checks and reconciliations.
- Execute detailed audit procedures, including reviewing general ledger, procedures, and conducting audit tests in providing sufficient appropriate evidence to support audit recommendations and opinions.
- Prepare statutory accounts and cash flow statements.
- Help to develop risk assessments and determine the appropriate audit strategy for each assignment.
- Prepare, analyse and verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Finance or Professional qualifications in Accountancy such as ACCA or ICA.
- Minimum 2 years of related working experience.
- Well conversant in computer skills in MS office.
- Possess good knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Career Level : Senior Executive
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Specializations : Accounting/ Finance, Audit & Taxation
Registration No. : 19905249D
Industry : Accounting Firm
To Apply: Please submit your resume.
Offered Salary$0 - $500