- Perform other clerical receptionist duties, greeting visitors, answering queries and directing them accordingly.
- Assisting day to day administration duties (issuing of invoices, paperwork filing, updating records,faxing, scanning, data entry, etc.)
- Handle incoming calls in a professional manner and direct it to the appropriate person.
- Update office calendars and schedule meetings, ensure meeting rooms are always neat and tidy.
- Handling HR related matters, staff claims, etc.
- Handling of incoming and outgoing mails and parcels.
- Assist to purchase and monitor pantry and stationery items.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- 5.5 working days per week.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Minimum Diploma in Administrative/ Accounting or equivalent qualification.
- Experience in HR, book keeping and other administration works will be useful.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint)
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and multi-task
- Fixed Basic salary
- 13th month salary
- Performance bonus
- Healthcare and Dental Benefits
- AWS + Variable Bonus
- Annual + Medical leave
Regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted from our HR recruiter.
Offered Salary$0 - $500