G.S Pte Ltd
- Assist in preparing incoming and outgoing letters, emails and sorting out mailers, bills, etc.
- Arrange and requisite pantry refreshments, stationery, office items, etc.
- Updating staff and workers records.
- Maintain proper organisation of filing systems, storage of documents and information.
- Keep electronic filing and archive system for easy issuance, storage, retrieval, and management of documents to internal and external parties.
- Arrange and register courses for staff and workers.
- Any Ad Hoc Duties Assigned by Hiring Manager
- Minimum A Levels/ Local Diploma.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an eye for details.
- With or without experience, motivation and willingness to learn on the job.
- Proactive, responsive, and attentive to project requirements.
Salary: $2000 – $2500
Offered Salary$2,000 - $3,000