We are seeking an Account Executive to join our team and provide support to our department. In this role, you will be responsible for creating new sales prospects by networking, and then transforming those chances into long-term collaborations. Assisting clients understand the limits of their budget or resources and consistently meeting project deadlines laid out by the client.
Account Executive / 5 days/ Central
Company : Accounting Firm
Salary : $3500 – $4000
- Regularly report account status.
- Handling day-to-day accounting.
- Able to prepare and compile financial and management reports.
- Preparation, submission and filing of GST returns for our clients.
- Work as a partner to help clients reach their goals.
- Generate sales opportunities by identifying potential customers.
- Find, negotiate, and close business with new customers.
- Retain current customers by strengthening client relationships.
- Attend client meetings such as product demos and presentations, among others.
- Bring value to clients through their solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Finance or Professional qualifications in Accountancy such as ACCA or ICA.
- Minimum 2 years of related working experience.
- Well conversant in computer skills in MS office.
- Possess good knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Career Level : Junior Executive
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Specializations : Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation
Additional Company Information
Registration No. : 19905249D
Industry : Accounting Firm
To Apply: Please submit your resume.