- Able to handle a full set account.
- Monitor cash flows.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements, bank reconciliation, assets register, processing payments.
- Handling Tax and GST issues, withholding Taxes and all related reporting processes.
- Keep and reconcile all company transactions and balances.
- Manage the budgeting and establish proper finance processes.
- Ensure that accurate financial reports are produced and submitted to the relevant authorities in accordance to the specific deadlines.
- Liaise with the legal advisor on any legal matters regarding contracts or agreements.
- Check and process petty cash payment.
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent.
- Familiarity with Singapore accounting standards, GST and Tax is a must.
- Independent, initiative and able to communicate with people at all levels.
- Perform tasks with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency with ability to meet deadlines.
Promotion to permanent employee
Additional Company Information
Registration No. 202200414K
Company Size : 1 – 50 Employees
Industry : Information Technology
Benefits & Others :
Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Casual formal